Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hyunmin One Shot - M & J Love Story: Part 5

Continuation...  


While Jihoo was apologizing for stealing a kiss, MoNae was in deep slumber... she dreamt a guy approached her in school campus.  The guy formally introduced himself and she happily greeted back but isn't sure why. 



The next scene in her dream was a guy dancing beside her while in a studio?...  a gym? ... at a dance class?... confusion rattled her quiescent mind.       



She woke up bewildered. "Who is that guy in my dream and why was he... them...  in my dream?" she thought.  With Jihoo staring at her, she couldn't help notice some similarities of him and the guy in her dream with the exception of the color of the hair.  


"Jihoo, have we met in the past?  In school, perhaps?" Monae asked out of curiosity.

"Not that I can recall.  Did you attend Shinwa?" Jihoo replied. 

"Mmmm... I attended school  in the U.S. for 3 years.  I came home to SK for summer vacation and holidays only... mmmm... never mind." Monae said.   



"Mmmm, what?" Jihoo asked recognizing her reservations.     "A study suggests that dreams has a connection to an event that happened, current thoughts or feelings before going to bed.  Were you perhaps troubled or thinking of something... someone?" Jihoo asked.  "Mmmm?" Monae mumbled.  

Curiosity also got the better of Jihoo and continued probing Monae, slyly... "the interpretation of dreams can be searched online.  What was your dream about anyway?"  Jihoo asked, pulling his smartphone from his pocket.  




"Mmmm... actually, I had a couple of dreams.  There was a crowd... students... perhaps faculty staff also and a stranger... a student, a guy introduced himself to me in a school campus." MoNae said.

Jihoo entered the keyword... "stranger" and read the result -- "To dream of a stranger represents an aspect or quality that you refuse to show to others. It may also be suggesting a solution or resolution for an issue that is causing you anxiety."




Jihoo had a curious look which MoNae just brushed off or ignored.  Sensing that she was avoiding his curiosity, he asked what her other dream was about.  

"The other dream?...  another guy... or, it could be the same guy in the first dream but I couldn't really tell... he was dancing beside me while we were waiting... it seems we were in a studio...  mmm...  maybe a dance class?  no, maybe a dance recital because we were being measured for our costume", MoNae explained.  Jihoo went to his phone again and entered the word "dance" and read the result:  "To dream about a dance indicates that you will soon be relocating, possibly to a new house or city.  To dream that you are in a dance recital suggests that there may be tension brewing between you and your peers."  




Then, MoNae became pensive.  

To be continued...




Story conceptualized by:  Mhel
Written by:  YJJ

Credit as tagged. 


44 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha...Gf Snowy.... maybe Snowy is writing the next chapter

      Delete
    3. Where?... I did not say that. bwahahahahaha.. OPPssss...delete your comment GF YJJ

      Delete
    4. You know what's going to happen if I write a story... They will shut down this blog. bwahahahahaha.. I only know MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... hahahahhaa

      Delete
    5. Yes, give what the viewers are clamoring for... MMMMMMMM... wooohooo you get to write the next chapters. hahaha

      Delete
    6. I'll write the MMMMMMMMMM parts.... Hahahahaha If you let me write the MMMMMM moment . Jihoo and Monae will never be the same.. WAHAHAHAHAHA

      Delete
    7. Okay.... So Jihoo is very resourceful, he knows where to get the interpretations on Monae's dreams.

      Hmmmm... Did Monae met Jihoo before?

      Delete
    8. Woohooo.... wait...

      Hmmm.. this blog could be censored and if HJ read that post it would be the end of us... hahaha... can see his exclamations marks coming

      Delete
    9. Yes... who's the guy with the black hair... Jihoo's twin?

      Delete
    10. Monae spill, what is bothering you... Tell Papi Jihoo... Uhhhhhhhh he is so good looking......

      Delete
    11. You'll have to stay tuned. My lips are sealed. hahaha

      Delete
    12. The one dancing next to Monae? It looks like that guy was showing off his dance moves....Jihoo has a twin? Hmmmmm

      Delete
    13. I like Papi Jihoo.... When is he going to make his moves on Monae?... Staring at her and stealing kisses is not going to get him anywhere....

      Delete
    14. In her dream? I think in her subconcious mind, she was already falling for Jihoo that's why she dreamt of someone who looks like him.

      Delete
    15. She must have been thinking about him a lot for her to dream of him...

      Delete
    16. It's possible. I think it's unevitable for them not to fall for each other since they are spending a lot of time together. Are you implying that Jihoo is slow in making a move? I think it's the opposite.

      Delete
    17. Hahaha Snowy wants action Pronto!

      Delete
    18. He should be confess to her that he likes right away.... Hahahaha... Just kidding.....you are right, he is not slow. He is showing Monae he likes her by being with her all the time and Monae seems happy in his company.

      Delete
    19. The Jihoo here is a gentleman....

      Delete
    20. They definitely feel comfortable with each other. And remember Monae just ended a relationship or did she? :naughty: Jihoo too right? I mean his ex-fiance married his best friend.

      Delete
    21. Was it the reason she was crying? What about Jihoo? Ex-fiancée? I think I have to read back. Hahahahaha....I am bad...

      Delete
    22. aigooo... yes, you have to re-read chapters. well, you should know the story of Jihoo from BOF. hahaha

      Delete
    23. Hahahahaha... Ayayayayayaayyy .....I know his story there... He confessed and was turned down... His hair wasn't curly enough for Jan Di's taste. Hahaha

      Delete
    24. What? Weren't they engaged? They even had a wedding ceremony right? I just saw some screencaps and fanvid so I'm making an assumption here. I don't know why I couldn't get myself to watch the whole drama. hahaha

      Delete
    25. No, they never became lovers. The wedding photos were from the bride and groom contest they entered for a box of beef steaks.... Hahahahah

      Delete
    26. Oh my... really? really??? hahaha All these times, I thought the story was they got engaged to be married by she changed her mind. wahahahaha I only watched parts of it... the story I find was so unrelatable.

      Delete
    27. You should watch BOF.....I like it. BOF led me to PK and my life has never been the same after PK. Hahaha

      Delete
    28. GF YoonJiJi never watch BOF? what a waste!

      Delete
    29. Hi Michily. I've seen parts of it only. What is a waste? my time or the drama? hahaha

      Delete
    30. I think what Michily meant..... You should watch BOF.... It's really good. I think Michy meant you are wasting your time not watching it.....

      Delete
    31. hahaha thank you GF Snowy for the clarification.....kekeke

      Delete
    32. Hahahhaa.. Thank you GF Michy. GF YJJ should really watch BOF right? NOW!!!!

      Delete
    33. yes NOW GF YJJ! Arasso! hahahaha

      Delete
    34. hahahhahaha... don't waste anymore time GF YJJ..

      Delete
  2. When is HJ going back to long straight hair! I miss the Jihoo HJ look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Curly hair is the new straight hair! .... hahaha

      Delete
    2. He has been wearing the curly hair for almost 2 years.... Time to go back to straight hair!

      Delete
  3. sorry girls. I had to drive... I'm already in home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi GFs..Its been awhile since i last visited...got busy with the family being at home during the holidays and going back to work this week...GF YoonJiJi, watching BOF isn't a waste of time...itwas because of BOF that I got hooked by Kim Hyun Joong..although the story is not centered on him alone, his Jihoo character was the one that caught the attention of many new KHJ fans..its a long 25-episode drama but its entertaining...yes, we miss Jihoo's straight hair...i prefer black though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello GF LiSSie- yes we missed you. We usually see you comment once a week. We are glad you are bak.

      I too, it was Kim Hyun Joong who got me hooked up with BOF. It was because of him that BOF left me with unsatisfied feeling. After BOF I googled Kim Hyun Joong, and that led me to watch PK on Netflix....

      Delete
  5. Hello GFs, part 5 is finally out. Thanks Gf Yoonji...

    ReplyDelete
  6. GF YJJ, GF Mhel... I really like the HJ and Monae story you got here.

    Requests: Please, please,please....

    A)Make the story last up to part 15-20
    B) More photos of Jihoo and Monae

    Do you agree with me fellow Hyunmins???? Please let GF YJJ and GF Mhel hear your wish....

    ReplyDelete