Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hyunmin One Shot Story - J & M Love Story part 3

From Previous Post....


"By the way, my name is Jihoo...  would you mind if I ask your name?"

The girl looked up at him and when their eyes met, she felt something strange.  "This guy looks familiar... have I met him before?"  After a long silence, she decided to give her name.  "I'm Hong MoNae"

Jihoo felt happy to hear her reply and with that, he said... "I'm glad to meet you, Ms. Hong MoNae... such a beautiful name."



After a few weeks, the two became close... they meet almost everyday in the park -- sharing stories or talking about anything under the sun while strolling.  They both enjoyed each others' company that they forgot the love troubles they had with their respective relationships not too long ago.  The ones dull face of MoNae is replaced with a bright and cheerful face -- Jihoo never failed to make her laugh and worked hard to make her feel comfortable.  On the other hand, Jihoo became easy going and playful in the company of MoNae. 

At some point in their conversation, MoNae managed to share with Jihoo that she recently broke up with her boyfriend the first day they met -- the day he almost hit the car she was driving.  "That's why you cried like a baby that day?", Jihoo asked.  "If you saw your face that time, you would've wished that it was dooms day and you were the last person on earth," Jihoo teased.  "Cincha, whae?," MoNae asked.  "Because your eyes were so puffy and  nose was so red like the raindeer Rudolph's nose... wahahaha!," Jihoo mocked. 

MoNae's cheerful face turned red in anger and started throwing any object her bare hands can get hold off at Jihoo.  "Yaaaah, I thought you're my friend... you're dead meat as soon as I get my hands on you, Yoon JiHoo, do you hear me?"  Monae screamed while chasing her would-be-nemesis at that moment. 

Jihoo laughed so hard at MoNae's act of retaliation... they ran around the park so carefree... like little kids with no worries in the world.


The next morning, Jihoo was very happy... he thought of something special to do that day.  With his motorcycle, he headed to MoNae's house.  He found her in the garden looking so lovely and happy talking on the phone.  MoNae didn't notice his arrival so she was surprised to hear him yell... ''Hey cry baby, you can stop calling me... I'm already here!" Jihoo said, with a smirk.

"What made you think I was calling you?  So confident, aren't you?" MoNae replied.

Jihoo just chuckled and gave her the extra helmet, "Ok, stop the chaffs and let's go!", and assisted her in riding the motorcycle.


to be continued... 




Author : Mhel
Co-Author : Yjj






65 comments:

  1. Hello GFs -- here's the continuation of Mhel's story. Come out, come out and leave comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaaaah... I love Jihoo and Monae's chemistry. Jihoo is more alive in this fanfic than in BOF. I did not know he has some playfulness in him.... Woohooo..I love it!!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome, GF Mhel.

      GF Snowy... Jihoo changed overnight after meeting Monae. hahahaha

      Delete
    3. As i told Gf Cyni, he is not a tortuga here...lol...very fast transformation...

      Delete
    4. That's right, no tortuga Jihoo in this story. A new and improved Jihoo here. hahahaha

      Delete
    5. Congrats GF Mhel, YJJ... Another good short chap... Now...when is part 4 be out? Hahahaha

      Delete
    6. hahahaa tortuga was BSJ is INYB ffic...hahaha... it took him ages to kiss Hani at El Baño

      Delete
    7. I am dying to know if we have a spoiled brat Monae here.

      Delete
    8. Yes... when is part 4 be out???

      Delete
    9. Part 4? ummmm... next year? hahahaha

      Delete
    10. It will be out on Christmas day....hahahaha

      we will see if Monae changed too....

      Delete
    11. Next Year? Nooooooooooooooo!

      Christmas Day? Yesssssss! A back to back update on Christmas Day is a must!

      Delete
    12. Aigoooo! ummmm, have I told you I'm going on vacation again? wahahaha j/k

      Delete
    13. Hahaha, you're reactiob is awesone Gf....

      Delete
    14. Can i gp with you Gf Yoonji? Lol

      Delete
    15. Nope, no vacation request will be granted for the 2 of you. Hahahahah

      Delete
    16. No Mhel, you can't go with me... this is all your doing. I'm just a mere editor. hahahaha

      Delete
    17. hahaha... that's right!!!... no vacation for Yoonjita and Mhelcita...

      Speaking of vacation... yoohooo Yoonjita, maybe I'll visit you in February...
      ... you better hide!!...hahaha

      Delete
    18. Hahahaha, now you put all the burdens in me...nyahahaha....

      Delete
  2. Woohoooo... the crazy duo MY or YM is back with an update!!

    Thanks gfs!!!

    Hey... I need some Kiss-scene here... kekeke^^

    This story deserves daily updates!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sucb a demanding reader. Ehem-ehem... when can we expect an update on your story in AFF? hahahaha

      Delete
    2. I will believe Tortuga Jihoo is in the past if I read MMMMM moments here.

      Delete
    3. hahahaah that won't happen... I'm hoping just a kiss scene

      Delete
    4. MMMM? Wahahahaha, its forbidden here in.our blog! Hahaha

      Delete
    5. Hahahaha.. Who told you it's forbidden. Who made that rule? For sure not me and GF Cyni.

      Delete
    6. Check the rule 4 and 5 of the blog... hahahaha... that was Mhel idea.... hahaha

      Delete
    7. Yeah I read rules 4 and 5, It says no profanity and bad words.... Will there be profanity and bad words during the MMMM moments? WAHAHAHAHA

      Delete
    8. What are you two bantering about? Save your breath... the story actually ends in Part 3. hahahaha GF Mhel and I are going on strike.

      Delete
    9. Hahahahahahaha... You are killing me GF Cyni.... I don't know If they are really bad words though. Hahahaha

      Delete
    10. You will see a riot happening here in this blog GF YJJ if you do that. Hahahaha

      I think I read "to be continued " somewhere.

      Delete
    11. If you go on strike it will be a lots of MMM around here...hahahaa

      Delete
    12. No one to censure us right GF Cyni? Hahahaha

      Delete
    13. For someone who didn't support the J&M story in AFF, you sure are excited about the J&M story here. Is it because Jihoo transformed to a playful BSJ? hahaha What if we decide to keep Monae a spoiled brat, would that turn you off? Hey, that's a poll topic right there. hahaha

      Delete
    14. Wait... I remembered... Jihoo got drunk in AFF...hahahaa... he was not a tortuga...the tortuga was BSJ!!

      Delete
    15. Lets not go there. You know very well why I did not like the story there. Hahahaha..

      Delete
    16. Talking about AFF ... when you could update your fanfic? stayed sooo interesting
      Hopefully you can update it in a near future hahaha ^^

      Delete
    17. I do? Or, are you talking to GF Cyn? Please enlighten the rest of us. hahahaha wooohooo I'll be back later... I need to fnish something.

      Delete
    18. I think she was talking to me... hahahaa... I have one more chapter to post before this year ends

      Delete
    19. A riot plus lots of MMMMMM....hahahaha, is that your threat to us? LOL

      Delete
    20. GF Mary, she is having difficulty writing the MMMM moments... Too many bad words probably... Hahahaha

      Delete
    21. hahahaaaaaa... yes... I need help with that part!!!!!!!!!... I'll ask help to PKisser...hahahaa

      Delete
    22. GF Mhel, all the JH and Monae chaps will have MMMs in it if you two disappear. So better think hard!

      Delete
    23. Oooh!! Ok ^^ the next chapter is MMMMMMMM jujuju >.^

      Delete
    24. REally? But MMMM updates will come up, my editor will surely delete it...so its useless....hahahaha

      Delete
    25. We are talking about our FF in AFF gf Mhel, where MMMMMs are allowed

      Delete
  3. GF Mhel, don't forget to email me my request this morning please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLAAA GFS!!!!

    I LOVE THIS ONESHOT<3
    THEY are so adorable, I love them as a couple(YJH&HMN) WELL AS BSJ&OHN..... AND OF COURSE KHJ&JSM(KYJ) THE BEST!!!! ^^

    AS TO THE POLL
    I'm pretty indecisive because I like all three options!!!!! >.<
    there isn't an option that says "I like all three, especially the number 2"????
    jajajajajaja ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Mary!!!

      You have to choose just one!!!... (yo elegí la tercera porque ya sabemos que HyunMin es real)

      Pide a las autoras actualicen este OneShot de form diaria...jajaja

      Delete
    2. Hello Mary... My number one wish is number 2 followed by number three...

      Delete
    3. Hola GF MAry, this is funny right? a poll again....hahahaha

      Delete
    4. Hola Cyn, Snowy, Mhel, YJJ

      Who Am I Kidding!!!!!!
      My wish for Christmas is number 2!!!!!
      I would like a documentary or a biography Hyunmin jajajaja It would be the best gift<3
      Hopefully once they take pity on us

      Delete
    5. Yeah.... #2 is the best gift for the Hyunmins so we all can celebrate.

      Delete
  5. GFs, gonna sleep now. TTY again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good night gf Mhel

      I'm going home too... TTYL girls!!

      Delete
  6. Good evening girlss!!! hehooo woohoo mommy mhel next part is needed very very soooon!!!!

    woohoo am happy that jihoo and monae start to build a close relationship.. i hope it will level up to another stage!!

    wait... monae said that she felt that he met jihoo before? when?? where? omooooo !!! update soooon mommy!!! hahah im positive that monae has met him before or else she wouldnt feel that strange feeling! woohoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Kidoo! Dont worry we will get there soon.......

      Delete
  7. yeay Monae & Jihoo.....

    hola Gfs & Hyunmins!!

    sorry i dissapear a lot lately....too much dateline to chase i cant barely breathe....mianhe.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello.Gf Michy, its ok, even me is also busy.

      Have a nice weekend to to Gf!

      Delete
    2. Ate Mhel!

      i going to cook my dinner now...so hungry...so ttyl ok? mwaaaah

      Delete